Bug Bounty Workshop
The 3 Day Workshop is designed to teach you the fastest way of getting started in Bug Bounty and that too with Practical Demonstrations AND Live Q&A session with Cyber Security Expert Mr. Smit Shah.
- The SQL Injection Series to help you find one of the most critical web application vulnerability, manually & with an automated approach also.
- Attacking the Doors like “Daya! Darwaza Tod Do..”
- Understanding Session – the key for securing any web applications.
- Demystifying XSS like Never Before to understand in and out of XSS Vulnerabilities, it’s impact, exploit scenario and mitigation approach.
- Your Account is my Another Account – accessing someone else’s account due to Insecure Direct Object Reference vulnerability.
- Disastrous Security Misconfigurations that allows hacker to hack not only the web application but the entire web server.
- Sensitive Information Disclosure – checking the leak for confidential information that can disrupt the business.
- Missing Functional Level Access Control – identifying & breaking illusive locks on functionalities to elevate the user rights that can convert you into a PRO user from a STARTER user without paying a dime.
- Cross-Site Request Forgery could be as bad as taking over a complete account with just one wrong click.
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities – the tiny issues which could turn into a bigger one.
- Unvalidated Redirects & Forwards – can redirect a user from a legitimate website to a malicious website, possibly a phishing website that could steal user’s credentials and a lot more.
Useful Tools to Download
List of Important Tools to download before you jump to learn OWASP Vulnerabilities.
32 Bit Link — https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.18/python-2.7.18.msi
64 Bit Link — https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.18/python-2.7.18.amd64.msi
How to Install Python 2.7 on windows (ignore 23 bit This is not our video)
2. SQLMap (from sqlmap.org)
SQLMap Installation Steps
a) Install Python
b) Download SQLMap from sqlmap.org
c) Extract sqlmap.zip and place the extracted folder in C:/Python folder.
3. JRE 8.1 or higher – Java Runtime Environment
4. Burp Suite: You can download any of the versions from below links
Community Edition: (For getting started)
Licensed Professional Version:(Most Recommended)
Cracked Professional Version : (Not Recommended)
So get set ready to go….